Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 2

I promise I have pictures of us doing other things than eating, but I don't want to reveal anything related to the wedding before the big day! 
Today we could all sleep in, and it was much needed! We enjoyed a relaxing morning, and then Carmen and Joaquin got to spend the afternoon together. I really enjoyed the time I got with Carmen's family and was able to practice my translating skills by going between the Spanish and American families. I am learning so much Spanish by living with Carmen's family. We've had a couple people ask if I'm Carmen's sister, and that is very fun as I always wanted a sister (although I do have one now in Ashley : ). I feel so blessed and unworthy to be given such special time with Carmen and her family and to know such a loving, generous, and kind family. They are truly wonderful. I thank God for this time and am excited for Carmen's big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment